ATTENTION BOWLERS! This was a very hard decision to make as we have NEVER had to cancel a tournament. Due to the projected snowfall tonight and all day tomorrow, as well as the blizzard like conditions, we had decided it was in the best interest of the tournament staff and bowlers, to cancel the event set for tomorrow, January 5th, at Illinois Valley Super Bowl. All those who made reservations up to today will receive credit for the event still. We ask that you please e-mail or text Patti letting her know you have read our message. Or if you are on Facebook, please like or comment on one the posts. Also contact Patti if you paid ahead and let her know whether you want to move your entry to the last event on February 23rd at Arlington Lanes, or just to shred your check. Once again we do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and we hope everyone stays safe and warm tomorrow.